Reprinted with permission from the National Crime Prevention Council
- Alcohol is dangerous because it slows down your body and your mind. It is illegal for children to drink, so stay away!
- Smoking is bad for you! It's illegal for kids under 18, and can even give you lung cancer!
- You should never pick up a knife by yourself. If you need to use a knife, get a trusted adult to help you.
- Playing with matches is dangerous! You could hurt yourself or start a fire.
- Remember McGruff's tips. If you find a gun. Stop. Don't touch. Get away. Tell a trusted adult.